Hi! My name is Jessi and I’m so glad you’re here.
I’m a Christian wife and mother who has struggled with PCOS + infertility for a decade. I’ve never known life as a wife without infertility in the mix.
In March 2010, after several rounds of fertility treatment, I became a mother to Zoey Liz. Together, we survived a scary vasa previa pregnancy and premature birth with a NICU stay. When she turned two, my husband and I started the journey to grow our family, but PCOS has made it very challenging.
This blog shares my journey of fighting infertility, embracing motherhood, and healing from a miscarriage. It’s a place for me to be transparent, through the good and the bad. I hope this little space will inspire other women to never give up on the dream of being a mother, and will remind them that they are not alone. As someone who has always struggled with her body, I understand how painful the journey can be. While this blog was originally founded as a place to focus primarily on infertility, it has become so much more.
What you will see on this blog:
- Infertility: It’s hard, it’s not fun, but it’s real life and I’m always going to write about it. Check out our Infertility + TTC Timeline.
- Motherhood: I know I am blessed to experience motherhood after infertility, and while I try to be sensitive to my followers who haven’t conceived yet, I am a mom… I want to share that part of my life.
- Pregnancy and Miscarriage: Two subjects we never want to be together, but they will both be discussed here.
- Health Tips: Not everything you read online is truth, but I do my best to present the info. Being healthy in spite of PCOS is important to me.
- Lifestyle: Everything from gardening, to products I love to use everyday, to home renovations!
- Vacations: I love documenting our little travel adventures.
This is my story. Will you join me?