I’m a christian wife and mother who struggles with PCOS + infertility. One year of fertility treatment brought us Zoey Liz, born at 35 weeks on 03.24.10. Together, we survived a scary vasa previa pregnancy and premature birth with a one-month NICU stay. My husband and I are hoping to grow our family +1 (or 2), but PCOS makes the journey very challenging. My writing has been seen on Liberating Working Moms (RIP), Babble, ABC News, and FertilityAuthority. I’m the Children’s Ministry Director at my church and I love working with little children more than anything.
This blog is honesty, passion and life – my journey of conquering infertility and embracing motherhood. It’s a place for me to be transparent, through the good and the bad. My goal for this blog is to inspire other women to never give up on the dream of being a mother.
What you will see on this blog:
- Infertility: It’s hard, it’s not fun, but it’s real life and I’m going to share it.
- Motherhood: I’m blessed to be a mom to one… please know up front I will discuss motherhood here.
- Pregnancy: If I am blessed enough to experience it again, it will be documented here.
- Health Tips: Not everything you read online is truth, but I do my best to present the info.
- Gardening: I like to grow things. And then eat them.
- Food: I love to eat. You know, like the things I grow…
- The 21-Day Fix & Shakeology: Not selling it, just loving it!
This is my story.
Read more specifics on our Infertility Journey and our TTC Timeline here: Infertility + TTC Timeline