Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for which I’ve received free product and/or compensation, but the opinions are 100% my own.
I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but starting in August, I’ll be a soccer mom! Zoey came to me in March and said that she wanted to play soccer. Up to now, she hasn’t been involved in any extra-curricular activities outside of church, but we had been discussing putting her in something, whether it be dance or an organized sport. In June, we registered her with the local city league, and she starts in August!
She has no idea how to play soccer.
Neither do I.
The good news is a dear friend bought her a soccer ball for her birthday, so she has been practicing kicking it around, running as fast as she can, and trying to not trip over her own feet. I not only worry about her coordination (or lack thereof), but as a mom, I also want to make absolutely sure her body is ready to take the hits that come with playing soccer.
Starting this month, Zoey officially started taking L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ vitamins to make sure her body is strong for this new sporting adventure she is about to embark on. We’ve never been much of a sports family, but if she falls in love with soccer, I not only want to support her as her biggest fan, but I also want to make sure we fully support her body to handle it with enough nutrients. We want her to be the best she can be.
So, why did we choose L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™?
- They have no high fructose corn syrup and no synthetic (FD&C) dyes.
- They are gluten-free, and are made with natural fruit flavors and colors derived from fruits, vegetables and plants.
- They are easily available at most major retailers, including Walmart, Target, Costco, Walgreens, and CVS. We purchased ours from Walgreens.
- They are the #1 Kids Gummy Vitamin brand and give kids the essential nutrients they need to go on to do big things.
- They have been supporting children’s nutrition for nearly 20 years and contain essential nutrients without any chalky aftertastes or hard-to-swallow pills.
Did you know that to meet the recommended daily intake of fruits and vegetables, moderately active children would need to eat 1.5 cups of fruit and 2-3 cups of vegetables a day?* As a mom, it is important to me to make sure Zoey is eating healthy, and she already does a wonderful job at eating anything we offer her, but it’s nearly impossible for our little bird to eat that much. Also, sometimes a busy on-the-go lifestyle (or having a child who is a selective eater) makes it difficult to ensure he/she has received adequate nutrition. L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ help establish healthy habits, provides essential nutrients, and tastes great.
So, what’s the verdict? Does Zoey like L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™?
Yes! She absolutely loves them and feels like a big girl because she has always seen mommy and daddy taking vitamins, but has never had any of her own until now. Plus, now she has gummy vitamins just like her daddy. 😉 She’s so excited to be extra healthy and strong for soccer, and looks forward to her L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ every evening at bedtime. So far, they have been a great option for our family.
If you are interested in trying L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ for your own l’il critter, there is a $1 coupon available on GummyVites.com, so be sure to check it out before purchasing. You can also follow them on Facebook for product updates and more information.
So what about you? How do you ensure your own l’il critters live the healthiest life possible? Let me know – do your children take multivitamins? Leave a comment for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
This is a sponsored post for which I’ve received free product and/or compensation, but the opinions are 100% my own.
*SOURCE: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Agriculture. Fruits and Veggies More Matters® April 2016. Available here.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/22/2016 – 12/31/2016