- Vitamin B Complex, daily
- Prenatal Vitamins, daily
- Vitamin E, daily
- 500mg Metformin ER, daily
- 150mg Clomid, days 3-7
- 6-8oz Pomegranate Juice, days 1-13
- 16oz Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, days 1-13
- Follicle ultrasound + Ovidrel trigger shot, day 14 (not pictured)
- IUI, day 15 (obviously, not pictured)
- 400mg Progesterone, days 5 dpo until start of new cycle (or 13 weeks pregnant)
I’m going to pretend like this cycle can’t fail. It won’t fail. I’m so scared, I won’t deny that. I am putting a lot of hope and faith in this cycle, but only because we’re adding an IUI to the mix. I know an IUI isn’t fool proof. Most people I know have had multiple attempts before success or no success at all for one reason or another. However, if all the conditions are perfect (thick uterine lining, two+ good follies), then I feel like this has to work!!
One of my best friends recently told me that she hopes I’m throwing up on Valentines Day. It made me laugh. Hard.
I hope she’s right.