I absolutely love the fall. It is my favorite season of the year and I admit that I am one of those people who is obsessed with everything pumpkin. If it says “pumpkin spice” somewhere on the package, I feel obligated to give it a try.
Don’t judge me. 😉
Snack mixes are fun because you can come up with any combination that you want and it totally works because it’s yours. We like a little sweet+salty combo in our house, so I decided to throw together a snack mix that would be the best of both worlds and figured I’d share it here. Feel free to switch out any of the ingredients to make it friendlier to your preferences (and allergies, yikes).
- 1 (12 oz) bag of small pretzels (any shape)
- 1 (6 oz) container of cocktail peanuts (or any nut, really)
- 1 bag autumn mix candy corn (or whatever)
- 1 bag peanut butter M&Ms (or Reese’s Pieces if you prefer, but we like peanut butter M&Ms better)
- 1 bag white chocolate candy corn M&Ms
Mix everything together in a large bowl and store in airtight containers.
Some other options:
- Dark chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch or caramel chips
- Pretzel M&Ms
- Chex cereal
- Crushed Oreo’s
- Crushed graham crackers
What else do you think would be amazing in a mix like this? I’ll bet if I melted some chocolate and poured it all over, it would be amazing, too!